They all are very 중요 for me! My가족, My메모리, My사랑, My심장, My감사 ... Here I want them 항상 when I need ... I do not have anything to be given ... But, only able to create a 추억 with them ... 너희들을 사랑한다 <3<3<3 !!!

Monday 10 October 2011

Happy&SadStoryForMe

Holla Shining !
Sorry late update, but for me I like to late2 update ...
It's because I need a one day to know how my life goes on ...
Hehehe :p How bout the rest .. ?? Did your life going smooth or what ... ??
Shining want to know, today I receive a call ... One of my friends call me and say something to me, and you want to know what ... ?? Its really2 make me SHOCK !  
Last night, me and my friend had a SKYPE  ... We really enjoy ... I tell that someone have PROPOSE  me ... HAHAHAHAHA ! propose la sngt kannn, tak ade mkne nye kottt ... but i accept kottt, Huhhhh ! Nver mind, just let go and just wait what will be happen after this ... Back to my friends story ...
I don't know how to tell and how to say, it make my friends feel not comfortable ...
I'm really2 pity to my friends, and for PERSON !  who make my friends scare and feel not comfortable now please laaa ! don't make my friends like this hwwoooo ! Hahahaha, but when I'm thinking back, it's true ... Maybe it's was a time to my friends make a LOVE ! <3<3<3  Weee ~~ sorry friends ! One day, you need to love someone ... Maybe this was a FIRST STEP !  and about your feel ... ??? Yeahhh ! maybe you not feel comfortable because before this you just accept as a friends, and you doesn't think that all this will not happen ... 
If you want to know, when you work it's a lot CHALLANGE !!!  in outside there ... For example : LOVE !!!  It's okey dear, ME, as your friends will help you ... Help you in every position where you are :) 
Trust me, maybe for two or three days right now, you will not feeling well, but I always besides you and will help you ... 
Just want question that I my friends know : "IF ONE DAY, THAT PERSON PROPOSE YOU, WHAT WILL YOU DO ... ??? YOU ACCEPT OR YOU SAY NOT A RIGHT TIME ... ???" I pray for you, and I know whatever that happen there have something that we doesn't know it ... 
What that I can advice to my friends, just be cool and pretend that nothing happen with both of you ... 
I want see both of you be happy until our last day :) I'm happy because ALLAH ! have send both of to me ... I'm really happy ...
I'm really2 enjoy ... 
When me with you all, I doesn't fell ALONE !!! ... 
Thank you ALL ! Thank you ALLAH ! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment