They all are very 중요 for me! My가족, My메모리, My사랑, My심장, My감사 ... Here I want them 항상 when I need ... I do not have anything to be given ... But, only able to create a 추억 with them ... 너희들을 사랑한다 <3<3<3 !!!

Saturday 15 October 2011

Ferrero Rocher from "HIM" !

Holla Shining !
Today was a Fairy Tale !
Hehe, last night at 11.35pm, "HE" call me ...
He say sorry, and he want another chance ...
First think, I was thinking about what my friend told me ...
Because he have say a bad thing to me ...
But, may be it's true what my friend told me ...
No at all, I ask my sister opinion ...
My sister told a same thing like my friends ...
But, last night it was really2 make me feel sorry to him ...
Okey ! fine I give another chance ...
If he do a same thing to me ...
May be he would not see me again in this world, may be !
Today, I 'm happy ...
Because, I go to Pavillion to watch "AL-HIJAB" with him and my cousin ...
Sorry la, if you want to go out just with me ...
You think my mother would give a permission, SORRY MR. F !
HAHAHAHAHA !
He expense me and my cousin PIZZA HUT ! Huhuuu, sedap2 ... Yummy2 !
Hehehe. we really2 happy ...
This might, be the beginning of everything !
My mother also weird look at me and him ...
First say "YES!" and then say "NO!" ...
Suddenly now, "YES!" hahahaha !
So, funny laaa ... But it's okey ...
He trust me, and I trust him ...
InsyaALLAH !
:)



Ferrero Rocher from "HIM!" 
Emuahhhh a lot to him laaa
<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment