They all are very 중요 for me! My가족, My메모리, My사랑, My심장, My감사 ... Here I want them 항상 when I need ... I do not have anything to be given ... But, only able to create a 추억 with them ... 너희들을 사랑한다 <3<3<3 !!!

Sunday 6 November 2011

.......???????.......!!!!!!!.......???????.......

Holla Shining !
I'm currently happy with my life right now, hehehe ~~
I'm really2 happy and really appreciated ...
Thank you ALLAH, for give this happiness to me ...
Alhamdulilah ~~
Have a long day I'm not update my blog ...
I currently miss it, because I have a lot things that I want to share ...
Let me share with you Shining !

31.10.2011
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE SMURFFF a.k.a. CASSY CASSANDRA ...
My first mid term ...
Even it have make me crying but this is the right time to me move up and do it hard to I achieve my ambition ...
My first paper was Management ...
I like this subject ...
I love all my subject ...
What make me hate, is not in the subject, but to who teach this subject ...
When I think back, who I'm to judge and to complaint about someone ...
I know, I also not a perfect person ...
Maybe around me also doesn't  like me very much ...
But i don't care, that is my life ...
That is my world ...
That is me ...
I care about my life, my world and my self ...
For those who think that he/she already perfect ...
Go on with your life, don't busybody want to interfere my world ...
After that, in the evening I have my second paper, E-business ...
Thank you Miss Suhaila, I really like it :))
After I done with me second paper, I need to be rush ...
Because I received a urgent call for someone that I really love ...
So, to my KLMU friends, I'm so sorry because we not go back together ...

01.11.2011
Happy Birthday Mama ! I love you so muchhh ... I want you always besides me ...
Because right now I'm not really happy with my life ...
I don't why, but when I besides you, I always feel good ...
Stay with me, may ALLAH bless you and our family, insyaALLAH ! :))
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA !!!
Thank you to my beloved friend RAFIDAH RAHMAN and CASSY CASSANDRA, because give wishes for my mother ...
Thank you sayangnesss !!!
In this day I have two paper, but my other friends just one ...
It's because last semester I didn't take COTEM B subject ...
So, this semester I need take ...
It's okey, its fine with me ...
I'm happy, because I have a lot friends ...
Thank you :))
So, in early morning I have my Marketing paper ...
In evening I have my Contem B paper ...
BTW, thank you to RAFIDAH RAHMAN and MASZURA MIHAT because have accompany me :))

02.11.2011
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET FRIENDS a.k.a NORHASYIMAH a.k.a SYIMA a.k.a IEM TELE ...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! :))
"You're getting old my dear friends, but you never chance ... You always being my friends and always contact me ... Thank you, may ALLAH bless you, AMIN ! :))"
Ermmm, today I'm not feeling will ...
Just imagine what you feel that you know that you're healthy, you think you enough healthy ...
Suddenly you shocked by a story that you are sick ...
How you feel ... ???
You feel like this world is really2 cruel ... ???
You feel like, if some people or may your friends know all this thing ...
Did you think that they all still want friends with you ... ???
A lot I'm thinking, and it make me more sick ...
Hehehehe, Shining asked me whether I'm sick or other people ... ???
I couldn't tell it, it was secret between me, someone and ALLAH :))
Ermmm, for all my friend who really2 feel bad to me, feel annoying with me, feel hate with me ...
You can, I will not angry with you ...
Because, it's my fault ...
Sorry guys ...
Today I have just one paper ...
Cost control paper, thank you Mr Edwan a.k.a. EDWANISASI :))

03.11.2011
My last paper ! Oh no, I feel that I want rest and I don't want other people disturb me ...
Oh ALLAH, you are really2 make me feel free after this ...
Alhamdulilah :))
My account paper, this paper its was really challenge to me ...
But I like it, because when I'm in secondary school I have a learn about account ...
Its more easy to me, thank you :))
Again, I have hurt someone that I love and I really care ...
Sorry guys ...
I need a time, I need to find my self back after I got a "bad news" about my life, in my life ...
I hope, after my holiday I will get my spirit again ...
InsyaALLAH ! :))
Really I'm so sorry what happen in within two days of this ...
I really do love you all, I really do care about you all ...
I'm so sorry if after this I will not really2 love and care about you all more ...
Because I need love and care about my self more after this ...
Sorry guys :))

04.11.2011
A nice Friday ...
I love Friday ...
It make feel comfortable and make me feel good ...
Now ! I'm really2 feel nice ...
I'm now at MALACCA !
Wahhh ! So, heaven ~~
More peaceful ...
More healthy ...
I like it :))
Thank you ALLAH, alhamdulilah :))
Speechless, I don't want to say ...
It's was really2 make me feel ..............................
I don't how to say it ...
But really, it more peaceful than KLANG and KUALA LUMPUR ...
"Opah ~~ can I stay with you ... ???
I hate KLANG ...
I hate KUALA LUMPUR ...
I hate SHAH ALAM ...
Its make me feel sick ...
Can I, opah ... ???"
Haihhh ~~ Allah more know what I feel right now ...
Hehehehe, its okey ...
All this think call as a LIFE ...
If you not feel all those thing, it was not a LIFE ...
However, you need to faces all this thing ...
You must remember, all this thing just a little ...
When you are work, there are MORE that you need to challenge ...
May ALLAH bless me and all :))

05.11.2011
Wahhh ! I can't wait it anymore ...
My mother and all my family will celeb Aidiladha at MALACCA ...
Opah, really2 happy and she just smile for today ...
I like and love to see Opah smiling ...
I can feel what have she feel right now ...
Maybe, this was a very meaningful to my Opah ...
We love you Opah, and we promise to you that we will always be besides you :))
Because we just you one in MALACCA ...
Thank you ALLAH, alhmdulilah :))
Tomorrow also we as MUSLIM will celeb a AIDILADHA ...
Hahahaha ! Shining and all want to know that today was a crazy day to me ...
Tomorrow will celeb Aidiladha, and all my aunt and my uncle even my mom and opah cook rendang, ketupat, lemang and me and my cousin do a cookies ...
Feel like that you are in AIDILFITRI days ...
Hahahahahahahaha ! Really enjoy and really happy ...
I love all this moment ...
I thought, after my father passed away, I can't feel all this thing again ...
But, I'm wrong ...
Still can feel, even my father, in the reality not in besides me ...
But, I know, my father always in besides me and the rest ...
Alhamdulilah :))

**Whatever that you feel, whatever that you think ... Even that is good or bad, never and never think negative of them ... Never and never scold them ... Never and never, leave them ... Never and never, far away from them ... Never and never make a faces to them, even you are really2 hate with this people ... Because this type people, its really2 need your help ... This people, right now in a bad condition ... They all want, to cry, to laugh, to angry, to smile, to shout with you ... Please, don't leave this person ... However that you feel, please, never and never ... Just imagine, that you are in this person position ... What you feel ... ??? If you say that, this person who started it first, give them time ... Maybe, this person in stress or pressure ... Give them advice, give them spirit, give them a smile ... Always besides them ... That's true, as a friends we need to share or tell about something that we feel weird ... But, not all story that you can share ... Not at all ! If you are give up with this types person it same like you give up with yourself ... If you always feel a bad think in this person, and always you will feel bad thinks in this person ... Do love them, whatever in position ... Remember, they all can do, whatever that they all feel want to do ... But never and never feel that you are enough good ... Never and never to replied back what have them do ... In this life, in this world, you need a friends ... Friends is our second family ... Normal, if you are fighting ... Normal, if you feel bad ... Normal, if one day they all doesn't want to talk with us ... Normal, if one day they all not smile to us ... Normal, if one day, they all doesn't want to share with you ... Its was a normal !!! To all friends in this world ... Please do, respect your relationship ... Please do, care your relationship ... Please do, understand your friends position ... I know, I have a do a lot of wrong things ... I know, that  I have hurt a lot of my friends heart ... I know, I'm not a perfect person ... Please do, forgive me ... Forgive me all what I have done ... If, after this I have a lot change, please be do understand my positions and what I feel ... I know, I doesn't have a right to talk and write all this thing ... Before anything happen, I need to prepare ... Again, zillion sorry from me ... I do love and care of you ... Sorry guys ... May ALLAH bless me, my family, my friends, my relationship and all ... InsyaALLAH !!! :))

TO ALL MY BELOVED FRIENDS, MY BELOVED AUNT, MY BELOVED UNCLE, MY BELOVED MOM, MY BELOVED OPAH, MY BELOVED GRANDMA, MY BELOVED SAYANGNESSS, MY BELOVED SIBLINGS AND ALL, I WISHES TO YOU ALL "SALAM AIDILADHA" ... HOPEFULLY THIS YEAR CELEB WILL BRING YOU A LOT OF HAPPINESS AND A LOT OF SUCCESS IN YOU LIFE ... INSYA-ALLAH ! MAY ALLAH BLESS US :))


SALAM AIDILADHA !!!
I PROMISE TO MYSELF AND MY MOTHER, THAT I WILL GO THIS PLACE ...
INSYA-ALLAH !!! 
:))


No comments:

Post a Comment