They all are very 중요 for me! My가족, My메모리, My사랑, My심장, My감사 ... Here I want them 항상 when I need ... I do not have anything to be given ... But, only able to create a 추억 with them ... 너희들을 사랑한다 <3<3<3 !!!

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Party BBQ will start another 1hours 30minutes ... Party Time !!!

Holla Shining ! 
Its was a party time ...
Hahahaha ! 
Alhamdulilah, this year we got a lot of meat from "korban" ...
From my Opah at village ...
From my brother and my sister ...
From people around me ...
It's nice for who give to use ...
As a reward, they all come to my house and I do a BBQ laaa ...
For Shining, come also yea ... Hehehehehe :p
Really happy, but to me its really tired ...
Because all the ingredient to make "lamb chop", "satay", and few thing is credit by me ...
Oh no ! after this I need to do nails and hand treatment laaa, huhuuu :((
"AKAK, PLEASE DO SOMETHING ... AS USUALLY LAAA, PLEASE SPONSOR ... ROSAK KUKU I KOTTT" 
Never mind laaa, as long they all happy me also happy laaa ...
About the nails and whatsoever, next time I do a treatment yea ...
All this is just for a second, after that will being good mehhh ...
Hahahahaha ! 
Today not only a party BBQ but party to fat !!! Yeahhh ! 
Hahahahaha, love to be fat ...
What ... ??? 
Love to be a FAT !!! 
Okey, hahahahahaha ! 
Wow ! can't wait it anymore ...
The party will start another a few minutes ...
I need to get ready ...
Ready in stamina ...
Ready in mental ...
Ready in physical ... 
Yeahhh !!! Go cahaiyokkk ! :))

**alhamdulilah, i'm really happy right now ... i hope this happiness will forever and ever ... hopefully i can always smile like today, insyaALLAH :)) thank you ALLAH ... thank you MAMA ... thank you BROTHER and SISTER ... thank you FRIENDS ... thank you ALL ... thank you for EVERYTHING ... alhamdulilah :)) 

ENJOY THE PARTY GIRLSSS AND BOYSSS ! YEAHHH ! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment