They all are very 중요 for me! My가족, My메모리, My사랑, My심장, My감사 ... Here I want them 항상 when I need ... I do not have anything to be given ... But, only able to create a 추억 with them ... 너희들을 사랑한다 <3<3<3 !!!

Friday 16 December 2011

:: Will "MISS" you :'( ::

Holla !
Saya nak bercerita tentang apa yang terjadi pada hari ini ...
Apa yang boleh saya kata kan di sini, MEREKA sangat terbaik buat saya ...
MEREKA, inspirasi saya ...
MEREKA, segala2 nya buat saya ...
Hari ini, saya ada pertandingan CHORAL SPEAKING ...
MEREKA yang saya maksud kan adalah, RAKAN2 dan PENSYARAH saya ...
Sebelum itu, terima kasih tak terhingga kerana bawa kami sampai ke tahap ini ...
Ini adalah kisah MEREKA ... 
Yang pasti, saya akan merindui MEREKA ...
Kenangan MEREKA akan saya semat di dalam hati ...
Thank you GUYSSS !!! 

<3 Miss Su Hani <3

Ini adalah pensyarah saya ...
Nama dia Miss Su Hani ...
Perkenalan kami sangat singkat ...
Tapi, seperti dah lama kenal ...
Dia adalah pensyarah saya untuk subjek E-Business ...
Yang telah mengganti kan Mr Kamal Aiman ...
Mula2 dia masuk kelas, takut tengok dia ..
Dalam  hati saya, (garang ke lecturer nie) huhuuu, *sorry Miss*
Rupa nya tak, dia sangat2 lah kelakar orang nya ... 
Kami selesa dengan dia ...
Dia seorang yang sangat2 baik dan sporting ...
Suka tengok dia senyum, sebab bila dia senyum mata dia kecik ... 
Comel sangat ... Hehehe ...
Erm, Miss Su jugak la yang telah bawa kami ke tahap ini ...

**Terima kasih Miss ...
Kami sayang Miss sangat2 ...
Walaupun tadi Miss tak ada ...
Kami bayang kan, yang Miss ada dengan KAMI ...
Walaupun KAMI agak takut dan tergugat ...
Kami cuba bayang kan yang Miss ada di situ dan memberi KAMI semangat seperti masa semi-final ...
Terima kasih sebab jadi LECTURER kami ...
Terima kasih sebab jadi RAKAN kami ...
Terima kasih sebab jadi PENDORONG SEMANGAT kami ...
We all love you, and never forget you ...
Thank you for everything ...
Love you so muchhh 
*{}*

MEREKA yang saya maksud kan adalah rakan2 saya ... 
MEREKA adalah, MASZURA MIHAT, RAFIDAH RAHMAN, NADIRA ZAIN, INTAN FARHANA, CASSY CASSANDRA, EYLA NAZILAH, RAHMAN dan JACCKOB ...
MEREKA lah segala2 nya buat saya ...
Saya bersyukur sangat kerana MEREKA semua ini telah merelisasikan impian untuk hari ini ...
Hehehe ...

**Thank you guysss ...
I love you guysss so muchhh ... 
Before that, I want say sorry if there anything that you guys not satisfied with me, with my job, with my attitude or anything ... 
I'm just a normal person ...
I'm really sorry ...
I do love you guys ...
Again, I'm sorry if I can be a good leader for you guys ...
I'm also sorry if along we do a practice, I scold or being annoying to you guys ...
I'm sorry ...
First of all, of course I want to say sorry because disturb your guys beauty sleep with my MESSAGE ...
I'm also sorry if my MESSAGE that to remind you guys is distress to you ...
I'm really sorry, and I promise to you guys there is no anymore MESSAGE from me ...
Hehehe, sorry :))
I appreciated you guys ...
You guys have a good and great job ...
Even a short, you guys very awesome to me ...
Especially Miss Su, hehe ...
You guys very important in my life ...
Sorry to Cassy, when we do a practice I scold you ...
I'm really sorry, I scold you because you late ...
Hehehehe ...

Sorry to Jacckob, when we do practice you are the person who always punctual ...
I know that, hehehe ...
Not Jacck only, I know a few have been punctual ...
Really appreciated you ... 
Even though you just a CONDUCTOR ...
But it really important ...
You have do a great job !!! 
Again, sorry Jacckob if along we do a practice, there something annoying you ...

Sorry to Man, because always give a wrong information ...
I know, you are the one who really enjoy and excited do CS ...
I do appreciated that ... 
Again. sorry because if you late, I also angry to you ...
Not to Cassy, but with you also !!! 
Haha, but its okey ...
You have give a full co-operation ...
Even you need to forget about your "job" ...
That the salary, is very "big" ...
Just because CS ... 
Thank you Man ...

Sorry to Eyla also, if I scold you ...
I would like to make you distress ...
I would like to ask you to shout ...
But, I know your voice is really small ...
Sorry Eyla, thank you for everything ... 

Sorry to Didi, Intan, Masz and Fie ...
If I not enough firm with Cassy , Eyla or Man or any person ...
Hehe ...
I have a small heart, because of that I can't scold my friends and I can't be firm to you guys ...
Today ! you guys, again, have do a good job ...
Because of your guys give a full co-operation, we can stay until today ...
We win for 3rd place ...
Great right !!!
Its very wonderful memory in KLMU ...
Hahaha ! 
And also sweet memory with you guys and Miss Su ...
Even we win in 3rd place ...
Like Miss Su saying that, *even you guys in 3rd place, you guys always FIRST in my heart* ...
Wahhh ~~ 
Thank you ...
Again, sorry ...
After this, you guys may enjoy your beauty sleeping because I will not disturb you guys with my MESSAGE anymore ... 
You guys can focus on FINAL EXAM ...
:))

Thank you ALLAH !
Thank you MISS SU HANI ! 

Thank you MASZURA MIHAT !

Thank you RAFIDAH RAHMAN !

Thank you NADIRA ZAIN !

Thank you INTAN FARHANA !

Thank you CASSY CASSANDRA !

Thank you EYLA NAZILAH !
Thank you RAHMAN !

Thank you JACCKOB !


You guys really awesome to me ...
I'm happy because have you guys ...
LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHHH ...
MUAHHH !!!
*{}*

2 comments:

  1. wah.. panjang nyew... hehehhe.. aq bce separuh jew.. okey kan.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wanie, okey gakkk ... hahahaha ! baca jangan tak baca yea ... aku tahu, ko kannn suka membaca ... hahahaha ! mehhh sini aku nk baca blog ko pulakkk ... jeng3 ... hahahahaha ! :))

    ReplyDelete