They all are very 중요 for me! My가족, My메모리, My사랑, My심장, My감사 ... Here I want them 항상 when I need ... I do not have anything to be given ... But, only able to create a 추억 with them ... 너희들을 사랑한다 <3<3<3 !!!

Saturday 17 December 2011

:: Malas nak fikir, Malas nak ambil tahu, Malas nak berpura-pura lagi :: Thank you !

Holla Shining !
Huhuhuuu, penat semalam ta habis lagi laaa ...
Rasa macam tak nak hilang kan penat ini sahaja ... 
Sebab, saya takut ...
Kalau ia nya hilang, semua kenangan saya hilang ... 
Oleh itu, saya abadikan nya dalam BLOG dan saya share dengan SHINING !

So, today story is about HUMAN ! PEOPLE ! or anything laaa ... 
Yang mengenai hidup ... 
Firstly, dah bosan lah dengan hidup ini ...
Bukan lah saya nak memarahi takdir atau pun menyalah kan takdir ...
Tapi, yes ! 
Its true, life is full of challenges ...
But, has HUMAN we need to faces it ...
Even its very hurt ...
Yes, maybe its is my story life ...
That ALLAH write it for me ...
To see how strong I am ...
But, I'm not enough strong to faces all this ...
But, I will try ... 
I will try to faces it, even it broken my heart ...
Actually, I'm really lazy to thing all this kind of stupid thing ... 
But, I can't ...
Oh no! Why me ... ???
Its because my behavior ... ???
Its because my attitude ... ???
Its because of my mouth ... ???
Okey, if that cause all this thing happen ...
Okey, I will change ...
If I change, don't asking why ...

Ya allah, kuat kan lah semangat aku ...
Untuk aku hadapi semua ini ...
Begitu besar dugaan kau ya allah ...
Aku dah tak mampu untuk berpura-pura lagi ...
Sebab ia bukan diri aku ...
I want to be myself ...
Yesss ! That what should I do ...
Be myself, better more that you pretend to be someone ...

Its okey, do it and face it because of my Mom ...
Its true right, Shining ... ???
Do all this thing because ALLAH ...
If I'm just thinking, it will make me sick ...
If I'm still thinking it, its look like I'm a stupid person in this world ...
Because I'm always thinking a things that can't give me a benefit ...
YEAHHH ! You need to move on ...
You have a lot things to do ...
You have a lot thing to think ...
You have a family who care and love you, same with your friends ...

What you need to do now ...
Wake up ! Wake up ! Wake up ! 
Please don't things that you are in the fairy tale ...
Don't think a negative sides ...
Be positive ...
Be positive, will make your life full of light, sweet memory and you will meet a "real" human or people ...

Thank you ALLAH !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment