They all are very 중요 for me! My가족, My메모리, My사랑, My심장, My감사 ... Here I want them 항상 when I need ... I do not have anything to be given ... But, only able to create a 추억 with them ... 너희들을 사랑한다 <3<3<3 !!!

Thursday 15 December 2011

:: Choral speaking, FINAL !!! ::

Holla Shining, now I want to share about my Choral Speaking a.k.a. CS ... Hehehe, last week me and my friends has entered the competition ... Guess what ... ??? We're win, yeahhh !!! Alhamdulilah, thank you guys because do it ... And now for the last stage ... Tomorrow on Friday, at Auditorium KLMU, time 4pm until 6pm the final will beginnn !!! Yeahhh, so excited and can't wait for tomorrow ... We have a lot thing to do tomorrow ... Masz and Intan will do a little bit design at faces ... We all do will wearing a ribbon for tomorrow, can you imagine ... ??? How cute are us ... Wahhh ~~ hahahaha! Really can't wait ... Hopefully, me and my friends can do it ... We promise that we all will doing a nice and perfect CS for others ... InsyaALLAH, prays for us ... Thank you :))

**Bismillahirrohmanirrahim ... Ya allah, ampunilah segala dosa2 kami, dosa2 kedua ibubapa kami, serta dosa2 orang yg kami syg ... Lindungi dan peliharalah kami ... Tetap kan hati kami pada yang satu, jangan lah dikau pesong kan hati kami ... Ya allah, ya tuhan kami permudahkan lah perjalanan kami untuk esok ... Semoga kami dapat melakukan yang terbaik untuk esok ... Beri kan lah kesihatan yang baik pada kami ... Satu kan lah kami dengan hati yang ikhlas dan suci ... AMIN!!! :))**

No comments:

Post a Comment