They all are very 중요 for me! My가족, My메모리, My사랑, My심장, My감사 ... Here I want them 항상 when I need ... I do not have anything to be given ... But, only able to create a 추억 with them ... 너희들을 사랑한다 <3<3<3 !!!

Thursday 22 December 2011

Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You


:: I dedicated this song to my beloved friends, Cassy Cassandra ... Dear, I know this year, again you will not celebrate Christmas with your family ... I also know, that you really miss your family ... You miss all the thing when you celebrate Christmas ... You must remember, you have me, you have your friends and also you have your boyfriends ... We all can celebrate it with you, although I know it will not same ... Dear, although I know that I can't feel what have you feel right now ... But I really do understand your condition ... Maybe, one day I will feel what you feel right now ... How, sad are you ... How, moody are you ... How, bored are you ... You want to cry, but you don't know with who that you want to cry ... Dear, I hope this year Christmas will give you a lot of nice and sweet memory ... I hope also, on this year Christmas, you can always smile, like a first I meet you ... Remember Cassy, you have me ... I always will be besides you no matter happen! Remember that my dear Cassy ... I do love you, and I miss you so much my dear friends ... One more thing, with you I realize about friends, I realize about life, I realize about love, I realize all the things that before this I can't realize ... Although I know, it was funny what I say ... Because, first I know you, you being my friends ... You can survive you life without family, just with you sister ... Its make me realize ... Sorry dear, I'm doesn't mean want to make you sad ... But, this is what I want say, deep from my heart ... You are just only one, and no body can change that you are just only my CASSY CASSANDRA ... I remind you again, you don't feel that you are alone in this world ... I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU SO MUCHHH ... MERRY CHRISTMAS CASSY !!! ::

#sorry wish awal, sbb I ta nak bila tiba hari nya, you akan sedih ... So, I make you cry right now ... Hahahahaha ! sorry Cassy :))

No comments:

Post a Comment