They all are very 중요 for me! My가족, My메모리, My사랑, My심장, My감사 ... Here I want them 항상 when I need ... I do not have anything to be given ... But, only able to create a 추억 with them ... 너희들을 사랑한다 <3<3<3 !!!

Monday 6 May 2013

:: 잘다녀와 형! ^^ 130506, 01:00pm, Jeonju, Jeonbuk 35th Division ::



Y = Yesung Oppa! 
E = Entertaining Person! 
S = Selca Mode On!
U = Unique Person! 
N = Nice guy & Nice person & Nice with ELF's 
G = Gold Voice (WillMissYouVoice :')) 

You're go already! 
Already miss you! 
Already miss a time when always you update your twitter! 
Hard to let you go ... 
But, need to let you go ... 
You go for a reason ... 
Even 2 years is long, I will say to myself that 2 years are very short time ... 
However, you are always SJ and me and others always your ELF's ... 

Oppa! 
Take care yourself ... 
Take care your health ... 
Always smile and don't cry because it will make us cry to ... 
Don't worry about us ... 
Other SJ member will always take care about us ... 
We will pretend that you are in SJ concert ... 
We will pretend that you are always in SJ, where ever SJ go ... 
We will pretend that SJ always 13! 
Forever SJ!!!

Oppa! 
Complete your mission quickly and quickly go back ...
Always wait for you ... 
Always miss you ... 
Always wait for your tweet ... 
Always wait for your new SELCA!!! 
ALWAYS! INDEED! Miss everything that you do ... 

After this NO MORE about what you do everyday!!!
NO MORE your:
 :: Daily selca ::
:: Handsome cashier ::
:: Glasses promotion ::
:: Engrish ::
:: K.R.Y. ::
:: Turtle lover :: 
:: Octopus dance ::
:: Gold voice :: 

I will remember this that and I will remember for the first time we meet ... 
I will remember all memory that we have create together ... 
Always remember me and always miss us!!! 
Always in my prayers!!! 
I LOVE YOU OPPA!!!
I MISS YOU OPPA!!! 
Quickly GO BACK!!! :') 

#WeWillWaitKimJongWoon 
#TheDayThatMustRemember130506
#01:00pmJeonju,Jeonbuk35thDivision
#TheDayThatMustTakeNote150531
#MissYouLoveYou

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment