They all are very 중요 for me! My가족, My메모리, My사랑, My심장, My감사 ... Here I want them 항상 when I need ... I do not have anything to be given ... But, only able to create a 추억 with them ... 너희들을 사랑한다 <3<3<3 !!!

Sunday 12 May 2013

:: Nothing can I say, just P.R.A.Y and say A.L.H.A.M.D.U.L.I.L.A.H and S.M.I.L.E ::

Hidup ni ada macam-macam, cuma kita sanggup untuk hadapinya atau tidak ...
Hello! Bella, umur kau berapa sekarang ???
Demi Allah, asal macam budak-budak sangat kau ni, huhhh!
Sedih dengan hidup kau ni Bella!!!
Kenapa Bella, kenapa kau harus ikut telunjuk orang lagi ...
Bukan semua suka dan senang dengan kita ataupun dengan perangai kita ...
Bukan semua orang ada di sisi kita tatkala kita memerlukan ...
Bukan semua orang yang seratus peratus ikhlas dengan kita ...
Oppsss! Ikhlas ???
Bella jangan bahas benda itu, nanti jadi perang besar ...
Haha! Kisah pulak aku ...
Kau ajar aku untuk jadi kuat kan, oppsss!
Aku dah terlebih kuat ni, sampai jadi kurang ajar pulak yeaaa ...
Apa-apa aje lah ...
Apa pun, I just wish a best think for you ...
I know what I'm doing and Allah S.W.T. know me very well than you ...
So, before you judge someone ...
Before you jealous someone ...
Before you do something ...
Better you think back, and say to your self macam ni ...

"AGAK-AGAKNYA AKU AKAN TERKENA BALIK TAK KALAU AKU BUAT MACAM NIE???"

For me, easier, KUN-FAYA-KUN, walhualam :)
I just can smile to see both of you ...
I just can happy for both of you ...
I just can pray a good think for you and please, sedar-sedar lah cepat yea ...
For me, I still have ALLAH ...
And its more enough, Alhamdulilah ...
Thank you Allah! ^^

Okey! Enough, tak mahu bahas benda ni lah, cukup-cukup lah ...
Manusia mudah lupa dengan apa yang dia pernah katakan ...
Pernah diluahkan ...
Pernah diucapakan ...
Pernah ...............
Macam-macam lah yang pernah nya punnn~
Aku pun "pernah" gak, hahaha!
Tapi, mujur aku cepat sedar ...
Sebab aku ada orang disekeliling aku yang sentiasa mengingatkan dan menyedarkan aku ...
Dan aku belajar dari kesilapan ...
Alhamdulilah, its a new me la right now ...
So, you need to be like me la ...
Ether you can accept me back or not, its up to you la ...
But, alhmdulilah, I can accept you back :)

You hate me and say that I'm a annoying person ...
But, I will never say that to you ...
You not trust me ...
But, I trust you ...
You not believe me ...
But, I believe you ...
You can't wait me ...
But, I can wait you ...
You can't understand me ...
But, I can understand you ...
You can't patience with me ...
But, I can patience with you ...
You delete me deep in your heart ...
But, I, I will never delete you in my heart or my memory ...
Because, you are always being my memory even one day, Allah say, that we need to separate forever ...

Dear! Wake up, you are no more younger ...
Until when that we want behavior like this ???
Please be mature!
Why until now you can't forget the past ...
Why your attitude like this ...
Please! Please! Please!
I hope one day you will realize it, realize all what you done and everything that you did to me or others and I wish Allah will open deep inside your heart and show a true thing to you, amin!

No comments:

Post a Comment