They all are very 중요 for me! My가족, My메모리, My사랑, My심장, My감사 ... Here I want them 항상 when I need ... I do not have anything to be given ... But, only able to create a 추억 with them ... 너희들을 사랑한다 <3<3<3 !!!

Sunday 26 May 2013

:: 130526 - In Memory ::



Your wedding card I will keep forever! 


It will be a good and nice memory my dear! 


SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU ASHARINA DAN SHAMIN ... 
LOVE BOTH OF YOU UNTIL JANNAH! 

First of all, like seriously, I'm really-really shock hear that you will get marriage soon ...
I just imagine that you just do a joke ...
BUT, actually, you are not my dear ... 

You already grow up dear ... 
I feel just yesterday I meet you and being your friends ... 
We friends almost more than 5 years, even, we are not closed and not always going out together, BUT, I can feel your sincerely ... 

Acha, I will miss you so badly ... 
I'm sorry that I can't make it today ... 
I can't attend your wedding ceremony, BUT, my pray always with you ... 
I send my girl to you! 
Haha! 


Just nice all my girlfriends ...

So, Happy Marriage Life! 
Faster get a son/daughter soon ...
Can't wait for next generation of Acha and Shamien ... 
Always with you ... 
Whatever happen, you always will be my friends ... 
BFF Forever!!! ^^


It was happen today! 
And I was very jely kot! 
Hahaha! :p 
I wish I will be there with you guys ...
Celeb Acha and Shamien big day together ...
Even I can make it today, BUT, when you have a babies soon ...
INDEED! I will attend it :^)

BTW, when we flash back our memory ... 
Its a lot ... 
True what people say, when have a ceremony like wedding or what ever, we will meet all friends ... 
Started become a enemy, no more enemy ... 
Started become a good friend, being a enemy now ...
Eh! What I'm talking about ... 
Haha! 
Actually, it was happen ... 
Its already happen!!! 

When at school, always fight ...
Have a that group, there group, a lot of group ...
Always do whatever that you like to do, BUT, right now we become a closed friends ... 
The end, we are together right now, no more "PUAK-PUAK" ... 
Like seriously, I like it ... 


On today incident, they have a nice memory to create ... 
Zaty say, this incident happen and she can meet our old friends, I think almost 5 years we not meet together ... 
It was Zara! 
For me also, I meet someone, that when school time ... 
After 1 o'clock, we will accompany her to meet her boyfriends ... 
It was funny ...
And that girl was Ayu! 
Zaty have a long time not see Zara! 
And me, have a long time not see Ayu! 

Anywhere! 
I'm still happy ... 
Even I can't go to Acha wedding, BUT, I feel that I with them ... 
I feel the laughter ... 
I feel the joking ... 
I feel their smile ... 
ALL!!! 
Thank you friends, thank you for everything ... 
I really enjoy with you guys today! 
You guys Awesome! 
You guys Rock! 
You guys Cool! 
FOREVER WITH YOU GUYS, BFF!!! 


SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU SEKALI LAGI YEAAA! 
JENGUK-JENGUK KITA ORANG YEA ACHA DAN SHAMIEN ... 
WILL MISS YOU GUYS! 
TAKE CARE BOTH OF YOU ...
LOVE YOU GUYS! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment