They all are very 중요 for me! My가족, My메모리, My사랑, My심장, My감사 ... Here I want them 항상 when I need ... I do not have anything to be given ... But, only able to create a 추억 with them ... 너희들을 사랑한다 <3<3<3 !!!

Sunday 31 March 2013

:: Annyeong March :: Annyeonghaseyo April ::


Its hard to leave something that give a lot of advice to us and teach us about life ... 
Even we say that we can't let a special thing go, at last we need to let them go ... 
We need to look forwards, our behind is past and we should not remember a past thing ...
We can remember them as our nice and good memory ... 
Because in front us, there have a heavy thing that we need to faces it ...
Whether we can faces it or not ...
Whether we can take this challenges or not ...
Whether we can be more stronger or not ... 


M.A.R.C.H. 

Its hard to find a good and nice friends in new environment ... 
Not like when we are in kindergarten ...
Not like when we are in primary or secondary school ...
Not also like when we are in college or university ... 
Its hard actually ...
But, I still thankful, because, I'm still have my BFF until now ... 



Something that very important and good moment for me ... 
Starting a new thing in my life, which I never realize that, to have something it was not easier that we think ... 
We need to work hard to get something that we want ... 
There teach me, how difficult life and how life go on ... 
We cry ...
We laugh ...
We angry ...
We mad ... 
We love ...
We miss ... 
We share ... 
I learn all this thing for one month ... 
Now, I appreciated all this thing ... 
Before this, I just let my tears go without reason ...
Before this, I just let my laugh go without reason ...
I just let around people get angry from me without notice why I'm get angry with them, because they never do wrong to me ... 
A past of me, I was really bad ... 
From there I learn how wonderful life ... 
How beautiful life ... 
How grateful life ... 
Thank you for those already teach me about all this thing ... 


However time go ...
However second go ...
However minutes go ...
However hours go ...
However day go ...
However week go ...
However month go ....
Life must go on ...
I choose this way and I need to faces all this thing and I need to take all this challenge ... 
Because if a small thing I can't handle how I want to survive my life for another 3 weeks, 3 months, 3 years ...
Am I right ???
I believe, if we want to achieve all our dream, we need to start from below and we need to take challenges ... 
After that, we can enjoy our life ... 
We can feel that we are already successful ... 
We can enjoy what we have after that ... 


Alhamdulilah !!!
Thank you ALLAH !!!
Because YOU always with me ... 
Always besides me ...
Always have when I need YOU ...
I will be more strong after this ...
Because I believe on YOU ... 

P/S:
BE NICE, BE GOOD, BE WONDERFUL, BE BEAUTIFUL, BE MORE STRONG, BE MORE  GORGEOUS, BE MORE GRATEFUL, BE MORE LOVABLE ON APRIL !!! YAAYYY !!! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment