They all are very 중요 for me! My가족, My메모리, My사랑, My심장, My감사 ... Here I want them 항상 when I need ... I do not have anything to be given ... But, only able to create a 추억 with them ... 너희들을 사랑한다 <3<3<3 !!!

Sunday 31 March 2013

:: Black Mask ::

Haaa! 
Takut taaa ~ Hahaha! 


I just buy new mask with my friends ...
She told me that this mask very differ to other mask ...
My sister also told me why not we try it ...
So, we try for the first time laaa ...
So, we using tonight laaa ...
Tonight we didn't go anywhere and just lepaking in house ...
So, we play black ghost tonight ... 
My sister say, wearing a mask together and she feel young and feel like she anak dara ...
Puihhh! Sis, wake up laaa, you already have 3 children and another one, wake up also haaa, you daughter only 7 months ... 
If your daughter saw you like this, I don't know laaa what she say about her mother nie haaa ~ 
However, yaayyy! Its true what my two sister just say it ... 
It was fun and feel good gather with sibling ...
It hard to find a good time like this ...
I should appreciated this moment ...
Usually, I will put by my own the mask into my face ...
But tonight, my lovely sister do it for me ...
Yaayyy! I miss them so much ...
I miss this moment ... 
I wanna cry ... 
Thank you ALLAH !!! ^^

P/S: 
GOOD NIGHT GUYS! FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SISTER OR BROTHER, PLEASE APPRECIATED THEM EVEN SOMETIMES THEY ALL ARE VERY ANNOYING TO YOU GUYS ... BUT BELIEVE ME, WHEN THEY ALL ALREADY GET MARRIAGE AND YOU WILL FEEL THE EMPTY EVEN SOMETIMES YOU FEEL FREEDOM ... BELIEVE ME! SO, GOODNIGHT, FOR THE FIRST TIME NYAAA, TONIGHT WE WILL SLEEP TOGETHER, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I LOVE YOU SISTER AND ESPECIALLY I LOVE YOU MY BROTHER IN LAW, BECAUSE GIVE THE PERMISSION TO LET ME SLEEP WITH MY SISTER :') 

No comments:

Post a Comment